Indulge in Delicious Dairy & Nut Free Fudge: A Perfect Treat for All! If you’re a fan of fudge but have dietary restrictions or allergies, this is the perfect treat for you. This fudge is made without any milk, butter, or nuts.
This allergy-friendly fudge satisfies your cravings. You won’t have to compromise on taste or texture – It is just as rich, creamy, and decadent as traditional recipes.
Quick Tips for Dairy & Nut Free Fudge
Traditional Recipes use milk and cocoa powder. In this recipe, I use coconut cream and chocolate chips. I also used a microwave instead of using a stovetop to make the recipe so it was quick and easier.
Allergen Free Fudge
Here are the substitutions I made for allergens in the recipe to make it allergy friendly:
- Dairy Free: Use Semi-sweet dairy free chocolate chips and coconut cream instead of regular milk and no butter.
- Nut Free: I used WOW butter which gives it a more nutty flavour without the nuts and also acts as a substitute for butter. I also used sunflower seeds to replace the nuts. You can use any other seeds and seed butter, you like.
Why use Coconut Cream
I could have used plant-based milk but plant-based milk is quite thin in consistency than regular milk and since I was not cooking, the milk would not have thickened to the desired consistency. I also could have just used plant-based condensed milk but it was not available so this was the next best thing.
Thick or Thin
To make a thick fudge use a loaf pan to set the fudge as I have used. For a thinner fudge use a baking sheet to set the fudge.
Variations to Elevate Your Dairy & Nut Free Fudge:
Some variations you can make:
- vegan white chocolate fudge with dried fruit and nuts alternatives
- dairy-free caramel swirls in fudge
Storage and Shelf Life of Dairy & Nut Free Fudge:
There are 3 things you can use to store your fudge to make sure your fudge stays fresh and tasty:
- air-tight container
- plastic wrap
- freezer bags
You can store it longer in Refrigerater or Freezer – just let it come to room temperature before eating.
Sharing Dairy & Nut-Free Delights with Friends and Family
Celebrate special occasions such as birthday parties by making this dairy & nut free fudge or give as a gift of homemade allergy-friendly treat for friends with dietary restrictions.
Other Chocolate Recipes around the Blog
Dairy & Nut Free FudgeCourse: Desserts, Recipes, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Indulge in Delicious Dairy & Nut Free Fudge: A Perfect Treat for All. It is just as rich, creamy, and decadent as traditional recipes.
1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
1 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips or chunks
1/2 cup wow butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
- Add the coconut cream and chocolate to a heat-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Then stir with a silicone whisk until smooth and completely melted.
- Add the sugar, wow butter, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Fold in the sunflower seeds.
- Transfer the fudge on to a pan lined with parchment paper, and pat down with a silicone spatula or your fingers to spread it out evenly.
- Transfer the fudge to the fridge for 1 to 2 hours until set. Then slice.
- Use condensed milk or dairy free coffee creamer instead of coconut cream. Remember to adjust the sugar quantity
- Use cocoa powder instead of chocolate chips
- Keep the fudge refrigerated or it will be very soft
16 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9%
- Sodium 2179mg 91%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 32mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Sugars 3.5g
- Protein 1.2g 3%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.